- Take lead for planning, implementation and monitoring of Training/ Enterprise business development components of the Cooperative.
- To develop and implement training and enterprise development strategies, provide technical backstopping and capacity building support to local enterprise
- Monitor implementation of activities related to livelihood, entrepreneurship and enterprise through regular field visits and interactions with cooperative and local people
- Support to conduct programmatic monitoring, reviews, assessments and evaluation of the livelihood, entrepreneurship and enterprise development component of the project
- Maintain and establish cordial working relationship with various stakeholders from government, civil society anf private sector at both local and district level
- Networking with other livelihood, entrepreneurship and enterprise development actors and donors
- In collaboration with the project coordinator, preparation of the annual work plan and budget and prepare trimester performance reports indicating the achievement of work plan targets and corresponding expenditures, as well as knowledge products exploring and analyzing agriculture-related adaptation practices with potential for scaling up.
- Able to spend extended periods in the field (100% )
- Other tasks as directed by Caritas/PACE- Nepal
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 19th Jan 2021 from the first date of publication to: [email protected],[email protected], www.pacenepal.world or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.