- Coordinate with various departments and ensure smooth functioning of office operations
- Maintain financial and other records pertaining to program activities as per respective guidelines
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda as assigned
- Take lead on programme, event, and workshop logistics and maintain respective record
- Oversee interns and volunteers
- To support in preparing quarterly and annual financial reports in relation to this particular project.
- Managing valid supporting documents which verifies the total actual expenditure incurred for each project.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
Application submission deadline August 16, 2020. Submit CV along with a cover letter stating why are you fit for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org