- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure.
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package.
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change