- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial, and human resource departments.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project and timely visit during the project
- Communication with vendors and influencers for the project and finalizing the appropriate one based on the project criteria
- Visiting and finalizing the appropriate location for the project based on suitable accessibility of budget
- Organizing training seminars to enable clients to fully utilize product features and benefits
- Identifying ways to overcome clients initial dislike of company product and required changes as per requirements
- Regular interaction with clients through telephone calls, email communications or face-to-face meetings
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at Email Address- [email protected].