About this role
We are looking for an Operations and Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office operations.
A successful Operations and Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Manage office supplies stock and take a lead on procurement ranging from gathering quotes to placing orders.
- Maintain and update company databases of assets and inventories.
- Answer operational queries by employees and coordinate with the head of the department on filling the operational gaps.
- Maintain an office calendar, schedule and manage the logistics for in-house and external events.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets in liaison with the finance department.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned, in coordination with the finance and human resources department.
- Supports the human resources team by administration of periodic human resource operations with main focus at preparing and managing employee contracts.
- Supporting the development and implementation of human resource initiatives, policies and systems
- Being actively involved in recruitment by helping hiring managers prepare the job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Implement, in liaison with the human resource department, effective onboarding plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred.
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience developing and modeling human resources
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
Why you SHOULD join Grepsr:
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics
- To solve the real-world data problems
- Empower the clients in their data needs
- Learn, build and grow with great technology
- Collaborate with some of the world's biggest companies on their large-scale projects
Working at Grepsr:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals.
- Sprawling new 5000sq foot ultra-modern office at Panipokhari, right in front of Rashtrapati Bhawan, in one of the most futuristic buildings in Nepal.
- Informal working environment and a fun culture
- Regular company outings, pub evenings, and social events
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee
- Regular performance reviews
- At Grepsr, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business.
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with a work portfolio describing why you’re the best fit for this role.