- Prepare of departmental financial reports.
- Preparation of departmental annual budget.
- To ensure that all assets/ properties of the Bank are adequately insured.
- To amend and/or update system capabilities’ in meeting new & future requirements.
- Co-ordination and collation of Risk information from Process Owners
- Collate and validate risk information received from Process Owners in providing constructive analysis and interpretation as appropriate.
- Involve in analysis of risk information and produce standard & ad hoc risk reporting for Committees and Management meetings (including Risk Dashboards, monthly Issues & Risks Log, Internal Model Validation Actions Log, and Risk Registers.)
- Possessing an MBA degree
- Good Technical skills with knowledge on advanced MS Excel and MS Access.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, using own initiative, and unsupervised where appropriate
- Maintaining positive attitude towards all tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and ability to enjoy working autonomously & as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Having an important understanding and appreciation of use of discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients