- Supervise and provide support to logistics procurement processes
- Build capacity of logistics and warehouse staff
- Support warehouse staff in the management and maintenance of all warehouse-based heavy equipment
- Support Fleet/Sr. Driver in the management of all vehicle
Procurement and Contracts Management
- Actively engage in procurement processes with Program Managers to ensure efficient and complete support to program implementation.
- Ensure contracts follow respective Nepalese Red Cross and ARC processes; support both Nepalese Red Cross and ARC in efficient and compliant contract management
- Facilities Management
- Ensure the proper functioning and management of all ARC-supported facilities including Tacloban Office and sub-office, Warehouses and delegate guest houses
HR Management and Development
- Ensure contracts and proper timely payment of national staff is in place
- Ensure all staff have up-to-date, well-understood job descriptions to ensure smooth and complete coverage of delegation responsibilities across all disciplines
- Support the Admin leads to build the capacity of staff in administration, office management and related functions.
- Manage standard operating procedures for the Nepal Delegation, in accordance with ARC and NRC, and Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement policies; update as required
- Actively manage policy adherence (to ARC and Nepalese Red Cross [NRC]) and address concerns of national and expatriate staff in a timely and appropriate manner
Communications and Information Technology
- Ensure that appropriate and detailed IT policies are in place, known and followed by all staff.
- Ensure delegation SoPs are in accordance with ARC/IFRC/NRC requirements and local Filipino laws; that they are clearly understood and adhered to
- Support all operations management areas above to monitor compliance issues