A mountain lodge situated in Manang invites application from qualified candidate for the position of Operation Manager. The potential candidate is expected to carry out overall Operation & Management of the lodge.
Placement : Stationed will be at mountain Lodge for at least 6 months of the year.
Academic Qualification : Hospitality Degree /Diploma or higher in the similar field
Experience : Prior experience in the Hospitality Industries such as Hotel or Resort
Salary : Negotiable/Performance based.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure exceptional guest experiences by maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Handle guest inquiries, requests, and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Monitor guest feedback and implement necessary improvements to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Recruit, train, and supervise lodge staff members, including front desk staff, housekeeping, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Schedule staff shifts and manage payroll to ensure adequate coverage while optimizing operational costs.
- Foster a positive work environment and provide ongoing support and coaching to staff members.
- Oversee day-to-day lodge operations, including check-in/check-out procedures, reservations, room assignments, and inventory management.
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure cleanliness, safety, and maintenance standards are met throughout the lodge.
- Monitor and manage lodge expenses, budgets, and financial performance in collaboration with the management team.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to guest reservations, financial transactions, and employee records.
- Prepare reports on lodge performance, including occupancy rates, revenue, and guest satisfaction metrics.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and protocols to enhance operational efficiency and guest experiences.
Health and Safety Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, and sanitation regulations to provide a safe environment for guests and staff.
- Implement and enforce emergency procedures and protocols to respond effectively to any incidents or emergencies.