Location: Itahari/Flexible to travel
Establish Vision, Mission and Values
- Determine the company's vision and mission to guide and set the pace for its current operations and future development.
- Determine the values to be promoted throughout the company.
- Determine and review company goals.
- Determine company policies
Set Strategy and Structure
- Review and evaluate present and future opportunities, threats and risks in the external environment and current and future strengths, weaknesses and risks relating to the company.
- To ensure to maintain the privacy & confidentiality between both the parties, or while sharing the information within department.
- Also, to make sure there should not be nay “Conflict of interest” arises during correspondence.
- Determine strategic options, select those to be pursued, and decide the means to implement and support them.
- Determine the business strategies and plans that underpin the corporate strategy.
- Ensure that the company's organizational structure and capability are appropriate for implementing the chosen strategies.
- PEST and SWOT analyses
- Determining strategic options
- Strategies and plans
Operational duties to undertake
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions for manpower industry.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for complete recruitment lifecycle.
- Perform quality control and monitor recruitment service KPI’s.
- Oversee overall project progress status followed by daily updates.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other Branch authorities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]