- Create an update content for our web pages, landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, newsletters, press releases, client stories, awards submissions, and our social media, etc .
- Research industry related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using the HLE WordPress Content Management System .
- Proofread and edit blog posts and articles before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Support the business in generating a higher number of better quality leads via our website content.
- Support the Marketing Team in generating more organic traffic to the website.
- Create Highly Value Contents that produces conversion.
- Contribute to the documentation (Marketing Manual).
- Staying up to date with current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis, and key industry drivers.
- Working closely with other departments of the HLE to get the insights of the mortgage industry.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Involvement into In House Projects
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Online Content Writer ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.