This role requires to work closely with senior leadership to develop organizational strategies; assess existing & new markets / verticals; and research on specific products, projects & technologies. He/ She shall be responsible for industry analysis, drive research & development, identify opportunities, concept development, actionable recommendations to grow market share and monitor strategic initiatives. He/ She shall work in cross functional teams and closely with business development, operations and product development teams.
- At least University degree in Engineering/IT/IS/IM, Science, Management or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with demonstrable expertise, of at least 2 years, in strategy development, research and/or market analysis. Exposure in payments/Fintech/digital banking, strongly preferred.
- Should be forward thinker who can research and anticipate industry trends, consumer preferences and sense regulatory directions.
- Deep understanding of the market landscape to mastermind innovative technology based products and/or solutions and to devise actionable business models.
- Ability to work effectively across organizational departments and functions to achieve strategic goals.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills for building and communicating business & financial models and strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies/ concepts with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.