SCOPE OF ROLE:
Maintaining Nepal Data Warehouse, extracting data, analyzing and providing key business performance information and opportunities to all stakeholders.
- Extract and populate the data warehouse. Create table data structures and write the scripts to load the data with Transaction Processing (TP) systems extracts.
- Validate the data for data quality and total balance with Finance and TP Systems.
- Prepare datamarts to provide single view of customer.
- Tracking/monitoring various leads and campaigns
- Maintain standard data definition, dictionary and business rules and logic to ascertain consistency in the derivation of business performance metrics across all business streams
- Ensure a precise and timely standard business information management reporting
- Analyze the client base and proactively provide input on business opportunities.
- Install basic Key Performance Indicators and circulate regularly every month to all Business stakeholders.
- Handling and supporting all country business data requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and consistent delivery of Standard KPI.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS and WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Should be a Nepalese citizen.
- Minimum Graduate – Preferably Information Technology / Computer with good knowledge on database management, SAS, SQL, Access and excel with 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Preference will be given to technical graduate (BE/BIT/BCA) with MBA.
- Analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Team player, proactive, work independently and willing to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships with people at all levels in a matrix organization.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver high quality output within short window.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is EOD, 13th August 2018.