- Contribute in the planning & implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Conduct research on customer and market trends to identify promotion opportunity
- Identify target markets and possible sponsors
- Prepare & design content for print and multiple online uses
- Organize promotions and events
- Manage campaign websites and social media
- Manage budgets and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Flexible Working Practices
- Learning Environment
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Leave (Annual, Casual, Sick, Festival, Maternity, Paternity and other applicable leaves)
- Festival Allowance
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (including Spouse or Parents)
- Gratuity etc.
Interested Applicants are requested to apply with their CV to [email protected] by December 12, 2019 along with a cover letter clearly explaining why you have the passion and the competence to succeed in the role you have chosen to apply. We value our people and the remuneration will be commensurate to the candidate’s experience, industry standards and potential to contribute. The institute reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assessing any reason whatsoever.
Please keep the applied position as subject, like “Officer - Marketing”.
Human Resource Department
Ace Education Ventures, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu