- As a core logistics operation analytics position, the candidate would need to exercise excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to generate insights valuable for the business.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing value driven reports, analysis and dashboards.
- The candidate will be required to process data using SQL.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation including requirements and project plans.
- The candidate will be a focal point of liaison between multiple stakeholders within the business and must have excellent relationship management skills.
- In an ever-expanding business-like e-commerce, the candidate should be able to identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies.
- The candidate will also be required to identify development needs in order to improve and streamline business operations.
- The candidate will join a small and highly dynamic team, and will get to work in a data driven environment fueled by creativity and innovation.
- Opportunity to work with a well-structured data warehouse, designed for exploration and functionality.
- The pace is fast but so are learning opportunities.
- The candidate will get exposure to all commercial parts of the business, as well as frequent exchange with senior management of the company.
- The candidate can expect to have ownership of individual projects and analysis, aimed at delivering great value to business.
- Dynamic candidates can expect a steady increase in responsibilities and promotion opportunities.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up