Position: Officer-Admin & Finance
Number of Position: 1
Duty Station: Field Office-Sankhuwasabha
Contract Type: Fixed term contract
Required qualifications and experiences:
Education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Business Studies from recognized institution, preferably with finance or accounts specialization with two years of work experience in finance and admin related field
Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge about current taxation and financial policies, procurement policy and procedures along with office management skills
- Proven experience in using accounting software. Preference will be given to applicants having knowledge of FAMAS
- Good computer skills with advanced skill in MS excel, MS word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants with two-wheeler driving license is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and fluency in Nepali and English
- Prepare and be responsible for all the payment to be made on behalf of district office
- Prepare district expenses report and submit timely to Province office
- Verify the income and expenses as well as periodic reports at the Palika level
- Support Palika for preparation and submission of financial report
- Maintain all financial records of the program in computer system including Palika level expenses
- Prepare periodic cash projection and expenses report of both district office and Palika
- Support Palikas in financial reporting, planning and other activities as required
- Regular monitoring of Plan vs Expenditure in each Palika and share with District and Province Office.
- Assist and coordinate with Provincial and Central Finance team for financial audit (internal and external audit) of the District Office.
- Facilitate Milijuli groups on Saving credit mobilization and record keeping.
- Lead the procurement process for District Office and Palika when necessary
- Be responsible for all the logistic arrangements at District Office (stationary, travel, accommodation)
- Maintain attendance, time sheet, leave and travel record of District Office staffs.
- Manage and be responsible for the maintenance and repair of District Office's equipment and vehicles.
- Prepare correspondence for financial and administrative activities as necessary.
- Maintain good relationship with beneficiaries, funding partners/sponsors, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with CBR Officer for Milijuli group mobilization especially for saving credit and record keeping.
- Prepare quarterly report of saving and credit of Milijuli group in support of CBRF and DPOs.
Karuna Foundation Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. Women, persons with disabilities and persons from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Karuna Foundation Nepal reserves all the rights to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
This job has expired.