- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve target.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral, and web site
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes.
- Hire, train and guide new recruits.
Remuneration and other benefits will be per company regulation and negotiable for deserving candidates.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application along with a copy of CV and expected salary via [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.