Office managers are responsible for the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing meetings and managing databases.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- Ordering stationery and furniture.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff.
- Managing office budgets.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Delegating tasks to junior employees
- Organizing induction program for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, daily attendance sheet, end of month absentee report using software like e-hajiri, arranging interviews and so on.
- Facilities management (by taking responsibility for the upkeep of the building)
- Marketing assistant.
- Duties will often include some of the traditional duties of a PA or administrator, but the role can be more wide-ranging.
Salary: Rs. 25000 and leading to increment after six months’ probation for upgradation to office manager