- Manage day to day order dispatches coming through various online platforms.
- Maintain accurate daily billing, accounts based on sales.
- Ensure accurate and updated inventory management through the use of our ERP software along with periodic stock checks.
- Ensure updated accounts through proper invoicing, filing and reporting.
- Develop strong relationships with partner vendors through timely responsiveness and coordination.
- Interact with customers via the phone and social media to ensure customer satisfaction including handling queries, requests and complaints with excellence and professionalism.
- Communication Skills – strong written and oral communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Customer Service – detail-oriented multitaskers with strong communication and computer skills.
- Troubleshooting – interact daily with service professionals and vendors to resolve requests, complaints, and frustrations with excellence and professionalism.
- Data Entry – ensure timely entry of data and sales using MS Office, web based Google Docs Editors etc. Proficiency in computer skills is a must.
- Positive Attitude – Willing to take a proactive and positive attitude with an ability to work well in a team and motivate others.
- +2 Education or higher.
- License and vehicle is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates living close to Radhe Radhe/Thimi area are encouraged to apply for ease of commute.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and cover letter at: [email protected] no later than Jan 19, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to receiving your application.