Remuneration and other benefits will be per company regulation and negotiable for deserving candidates.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application along with a copy of CV and expected salary via [email protected] . Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.