Office Administrator responsibilities include:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep a stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary, go for outdoor task whenever necessary. Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred Remuneration
- Two wheeler plus Driving License and also have to go for outdoor tasks whenever necessary.
- Remuneration will depend on your experience level and will range from 17,300 rs to 20,000 rs. We are open to negotiation given the candidate’s experience level. Please send your salary expectations with your application.
- Male Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.