Who are we?
HLE Nepal is an Australian mortgage broking company with a difference: our mission is to operate ethically for the benefit of society. That includes our customers and our employees.
We have a team of expert marketing gurus who have created an overarching image of our company in the international mortgage broking market. In collaboration with our team of tech geniuses, ex-credit officers, property addicts, and finance experts, the Marketing team has been continually offering the best services to the customers for over 10 years. How good are we? Over AUD $5 billion in settled loans.
We have two offices; one in Australia and another one in Nepal and most importantly we grew to over 450 happy employees and we still intend to grow, pandemic or not! That’s because our employees share the value of training and professional development so that we can continue to help Australians in tough situations with home loans as well as lead the way to produce a professional workforce in Nepal.
What is your role like?
This role requires you to assist in the admin and procurement activities and to make sure the office is running smoothly.
The role expects you to:
- Procurement of general office supplies, stationeries, IT equipment, and peripherals.
- Source and gather bids/proposals/quotations for procurement of goods & services.
- Negotiate, communicate and identify the best vendors from the panel and timely communicate with the existing vendors, and maintain good relationships.
- Preparing purchase orders, quotes comparison sheets, inventory records & spreadsheets.
- Organize proper stock keeping of recurring materials such as office supplies, IT consumables as well as equipment needed by the company.
- Maintain an updated record of fixed assets registers with full compliance.
- Maintain an updated record of gift vouchers, rewards and relevant expenditures.
- Label and timely check the office Assets and Procurement of Electronics.
- Coordinate for routine servicing and maintenance of office items & accessories, i.e., AC, generators, inverters, copiers, etc.
- Assisting in management/ organizing events, i.e., office moving in, and company team building activities.
- Perform any other related admin duties as may be assigned.
Apply if you have-
Besides the list of benefits that the Labor Law mandates, we also offer;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Admin and Procurement-related work.
- Degree- Bachelors preferred but +2 pass out with relevant experience may apply.
- Knowledge in IT procurement peripherals.
- Ability to use Google apps (Gmail, drive, docs, and sheets).
- Able to work with minimum guidance / under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively & harmoniously within a team.
- Vendor and database management, inventory & spreadsheets.
- Taking accountability and responsibility for the Admin team.
- Great attitude and good verbal/email communication skills.
- Able to take prompt action on Issues; take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary package
- Personal and professional training and development
- Employee Assistance Program - for your mental wellbeing!
- COVID-19 leaves and Annual Flu shots
- Work From Home - Assist you to set up your workstation
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Bonus - you get paid for reading!
- Employee Referral Bonus - Refer your acquaintance and get rewarded if they are hired!
- Customer Referral Bonus - Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m - 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
What’s the next step?
If you're looking for a company that has the vision to grow and lead in the digital realm, you should apply for our Office Administrator role.