Contract : 1 year; full-time (option for renewal)
Probation : 3 Months
Salary : As per policy/ Negotiable
Reports to : Director
The Administrator is responsible for managing all aspects relating to finance, human resources, and compliance. a skilled and experienced administrator, who will build strong policies and processes which will guide the NAAMII for years to come.
Leading the administrative responsibilities with the NAAMII, the Senior Administrator must also provide oversight and support the local implementing partner and ensure that both organizations are operating in a way which will encourage sustainable growth and continued stability.
- Responsible for creating and implementing key policies including financial, human resources, procurement, and all others as required
- Ensure that the NAAMII is fully compliant with all relevant laws and guidelines set by the Nepali government
- Carry out all necessary activities in the human resources cycle including advertising, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and all other relevant activities
- Complete important financial tasks and provide oversight for all financial activities of the NAAMII and its Partners
- Help create and implement a long-term administrative strategy ensuring long term stability and sustainable operations within Nepal
- Coordinate with all relevant members of the staffs and members of NAAMII
- Monitor and review all policy and systems regularly, for both the INGO and the local implementing partner
- Maintain and implement the annual calendar of the NAAMII including social audits and the yearly reporting schedule
- Coordinate with the local implementing partners accounting team to ensure all financial monthly reports are prepared and submitted in a timely fashion
- Maintain an updated knowledge and understanding of all relevant laws of Nepal as they relate to the continued operation of the NAAMII and the local implementing partner
- Ensure effective result-oriented processes for staff recruitment, orientation and induction
- Identify training needs and development opportunities for all staff in coordination with the senior management teams, develop training plans and ensure its implementation
- Maintain and promote a positive work culture and harmonized work environment
- Ensure periodic competency mapping of the organization and make clear plans to fulfil all gaps
- Good knowledge of office management
- Good knowledge of office accounting
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills including ability to work with windows competently and accurately. Email operation.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Patient, pleasant and courteous personality.
- Efficient and organized.
- Ability to prioritize work according to importance and deadline; meeting conflicting work demands.
- Possess initiative, patience, tact, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working.
- Influences decision-making on specific issues relating to routine projects and tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and support bothers in their work.
- Makes decisions on routine matters without close supervision.
- Takes responsibility for expanding own knowledge.
- Shares knowledge and improvements and may supervise the workflows of others
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Nepali citizens only