Nepal Data Manager provides analytical/operational support to the US team for the support of clients. This position requires an in-depth understanding of US Healthcare data, encompassing a technical understanding of relevant EDI formats and subject matter knowledge of codes. Effective communication of complex technical issues is a key aspect of this role.
- Collaborate with various teams in the organization to ensure accurate client implementation, primarily focusing on communicating and resolving client technical issues.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and abstract up from low-level information to a standardized format.
- Apply analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Capture and communicate Business Use Cases to all team members for verification of accuracy.
- Research tasks required for Client Implementation and Client-reported issues.
- Coordinate with USDM and the team to provide analytical/technical support.
- Support USDM for any approved immediate and urgent tasks.
- Analyze unknown files, coordinate their implementation, conduct layout checks on Implementation files, and approve or follow up on them as needed.
- Provide Support to Production to stop scrub/process issues.
- Perform additional related duties as necessary.