Function/Department: Sales, Account Management, Customer Success
The Account Manager will be responsible for new client outreach and customer success of Telerivet’s existing customers by developing trusted relationships within accounts, creating new opportunities via Telerivet’s services, and driving revenue growth and retention.
The position will require a strategic approach on developing account plans geared towards retaining the customers and service expansion according to agreed targets.
- The role will require the ability to create, deploy, monitor and measure new business growth strategies successfully. An understanding of client needs and the ability to fully implement what is needed on the Telerivet platform will also be key. The position will also require cross-function coordination to make sure any information pertaining to account growth can be provided in an organized and timely manner. The ability to understand client needs and communicate them clearly to the broader team will also be a key skill.
(Account Planning, Project Management, Customer Success)
- Utilize business processes and strategic visions and drive measurable outcomes
- Prospect new sales leads, write and present proposals that will be required to support sales efforts
- Report client communications and sales status in regular and ad-hoc presentations to leadership
- Establish the technical needs of the customer and suggest appropriate solutions
- Execute and lead client engagements and serve as a client advocate
- Review and finalize major client deliverables and presentations
- Conducting monthly or quarterly business reviews with the clients to take proper feedback as well as conducting quarterly business reviews with the leadership team
- Co-developing customized workflows with the clients based on their requirements as well as conducting needs analysis and assessment of client technical and commercial requirements
- Follow up with customers and resolve any issues that may arise
- Explain technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecast in our CRM and update records of customer communications and contact information
- Communicating technical solutions in a compelling way to businesses and clients
- Continue enhancement of industry knowledge by keeping abreast of research, training and outside education resources
- Overall understanding of the CPaaS industry within the Nepal market
- Ensure that sales targets are consistently met
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Learn and adapt to distributed team work flows. Attend virtual meetings. Learn and implement company processes/workflows including Asana, HubSpot, and Slack, and thrive in a distributed team environment