Roles and Responsibilities
- To handle Overall activities related to Sales & Marketing of construction chemical division across Nepal.
- To manage wide product range which includes Waterproofing & Repair Products, Exterior Coating, Concrete Admixtures, Engineering Grouts, Tilling solutions and Flooring Products
- To lead Sales & Marketing Team of Sales Managers and Sales Executives across Nepal.
- To Forecast periodic targets & driving initiatives to achieve business goals & managing the team to achieve them.
- To conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- To ensure the expansion of market to all province of Nepal, Associating & developing channel partners, ensuring maximum visibility/ coverage in the market.
- To plan brand and product promotion through various media Like- print, radio, social media and web base activities
- To Plan sales promotion activities like in shop meets , umbrella campaign , user meet , architect meet and retailer meet
- To formulate free gift schemes for user and free token scheme along with particular product and pack to promote and attract user to use
- To formulate retailers and applicators incentive scheme for business development
- Will be Accountable for managing trade network including appointment of retail / project distributors and ensuring expansion of retailers in all the regions
- To handle new packaging for all the products for small & bulk packing of liquid products & pouches for powder products for different pack sizes.
- To provide suggestion/feedback/support to Technical, R&D and Production Team for developing range of new products in Water Proofing, Admixture, Epoxy coating and Exterior Coating
- To handle fixing of products prices considering costing, competition, product positioning and bottom line
- To handle the budgeting of sales, manpower cost & marketing (product promotional meets, schemes, print media, exhibitions, etc.) transportation cost
- Will be responsible for resolving customer complaints on performance bottlenecks and providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues.
Application letter mentioning the expected salary and motivation factor along with latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.