- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Inspecting and testing vehicles:
- Motor mechanics are responsible for checking the serviceability of motor through test motor and system checks, as well as identifying problems using computerized diagnostic equipment. This involves testing parts to make sure they are running as they should, and following checklists to ensure that all critical areas of the car are examined properly.
Performing maintenance checks:
- Motor mechanics perform basic checks to ensure the motor is running properly, such as changing the wire and replacing filters. These checks need to adhere to company and industry test procedures, so motor mechanics will be responsible for ensuring these guidelines are met.
Advising clients on issues:
- Day to day, motor mechanics typically work on assembling motor and assess problems with them.
Repairing or replacing parts:
- If issues have been identified on the products, it’s a motor mechanics job to replace or repair the damage to parts. These may be minor tasks or larger jobs which require more technical expertise.
- In order to ensure that the correct standards are met, motor mechanics need to maintain the equipment and test it regularly. Part of a mechanic’s role is to service, adjust, and test these devices to ensure high standards are maintained.
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates
The Interview will be held in Kathmandu Corporate Office.
Interested Candidates are requested to fill up your details, CV with a Cover Letter at https://shikharorganization.com/career/
Or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.