We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level Java SpringBoot Developer in a full-time role with the following skill to build Software Applications.
- At least two or more continuous years of production-grade professional experience in Java programming, and experience in Spring Boot and Restful development
- Strong in Core JAVA fundamental, programming skills (life cycle of objects, exception handling, clarity in scoping of variable and objects within class and methods, etc., clarity in using access specifiers at packages & class level, clarity in writing thread-safe code where appropriate) and JAVA based technologies – JAVA 8+ features
- Preferred back-end development experience with Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Postgresql, RESTful, and SOAP APIs
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed systems
- Deep understanding of API based development
- Some understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Proficient experience working with Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus or any CI/CD tool and deep understanding of continuous integration/continuous delivery. Willing and able to work with DevOps team and contribute to CI/CD
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring skill
- Experience with any relational databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL database in a production environment, database normalization, indexing, and query optimization. Some experience with non-relational Databases like MongoDB etc.
- Strong experience with GitHub/GitLab and Git, and a mandatory experience in any Linux environment (some cloud experience like AWS, is cool, but not mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of network security, web security is preferred
- Basic experience in deploying applications to the server. No DevOps Skills? No problem, join us and learn while you work
- Experience in technical documentation i.e API documentation, product documentation
- Understanding how modern software architectures works (client-server, Web technology, micro-services)
- Writing Reusable, Testable, and Efficient code
- Developing new and existing features of the software
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high- performance applications
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and implementation
- Got the skills?
- Please Apply
What we strongly expect from you:
- Punctuality and professional conduct at work
- Excellent confidentiality and professional integrity
- Willingness to learn new things at work
- High level of independence at work. i.e you do your thorough research first before going elsewhere and also keep in mind the confidentiality of your project
- Highly communicative, both in written and spoken English, and good observation of minute details at work
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and software development and delivery practices
Why join us:
- Contribute to a responsible technological future
- A chill work environment. You’ll love it when you see it!
- Environment to grow your Career and Develop your Skills
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- Committed to the professionalism and responsibility to help your ideas grow successfully
- Share their ideas to help the company gain success
Date of joining: As soon As possible
Job schedule: Sunday - Friday; 9 am to 5 pm (45 minutes of Lunch Break and small short breaks.)
Type of job: On-premises, Remote- work is only possible after some months of working from the office. i.e we do not offer remote work up-front.
Please send us your CV at [email protected] with your GitHub Repo link, if any.