We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level Flutter Developer in a full-time role with the following skill to build Software Applications.
- Min. 2 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) with at least 1-year experience in Flutter
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of Dart. Bonus Points: If it& on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
- Willing to learn and work on different Mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object C).
- Unit / Widget / Integration testing of App
- Good knowledge of state management and a good understanding of at least one state management library
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, and Rest API Development
- Should have clean Code architecture, patterns, and analytical skills
- Experience building a moderately complex app with good knowledge of Dart language
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, and building custom widgets
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, firebase, google services [maps]
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google & Flutter development framework
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app
- You will additionally work on innovative new projects as well as internally incubated ventures
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development
- Got the skills?
- Please Apply
What we strongly expect from you:
- Punctuality and professional conduct at work
- Excellent confidentiality and professional integrity
- Willingness to learn new things at work
- High level of independence at work. i.e you do your thorough research first before going elsewhere and also keep in mind the confidentiality of your project
- Highly communicative, both in written and spoken English, and good observation of minute details at work
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and software development and delivery practices
Why join us:
- Contribute to a responsible technological future
- A chill work environment. You’ll love it when you see it!
- Environment to grow your Career and Develop your Skills
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- Committed to the professionalism and responsibility to help your ideas grow successfull
- Share their ideas to help the company gain success
Date of joining: As soon As possible
Job schedule: Sunday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (45 minutes of Lunch Break and small short breaks.)
Type of job: On-premises, remote work is only possible after some months of working from the office. i.e we do not offer remote work up-front.
Send us your CV / Resume at [email protected] with your Github repo link, if any.