- Providing application development expertise across different applications
- Design and develop fully scalable applications with a team of developers and engineers
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications as per industry standards
- Prepare technical documentation, specifications and contribute in user and training documentation
- Upgrade, configure, refactor and debug existing systems
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Mentor junior developers and team members
- Most actively follow organization processes
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
- Medical insurance inclusive Spouse & Children
- Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at [email protected].
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at Eightsquare.