We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level DevOps Engineer in a full-time role with the following skill to build Software Applications.
- Setup infrastructure for continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing. Build and maintain infrastructure for development, QA, system demo and user testing. Create systems, utilities and scripts for automated deployment
- Run system-level integration scripts or integrate manually where automation is not possible or hasn't yet been applied; Manage program branching models; Assist component teams in defining inter-component interfaces
- End-to-End and System Performance Testing; Test system performance against NFRs and assist system architects in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks; Participate in Release planning and backlog refinement to define integration and testing stories; Create automated test scenarios
- Prepare System Demo at end of every sprint; help assure the environments are adequate to reliably demonstrate new system functionality
- Release software into target environment; continuous improvement of release process including automation, tools and methods; post deployment verifications
- Design and introduce software configuration management tools and practices
Why join us:
- Contribute to a responsible technological future
- A chill work environment. You’ll love it when you see it!
- Environment to grow your Career and Develop your Skills
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- Committed to the professionalism and responsibility to help your ideas grow successfully
- Share their ideas to help the company gain success
Send us your CV / Resume at [email protected] with your Github repo link, if any.