The role of Marketing officer is to visit schools, build partnership, new client acquisition, generate leads and improve our response rate for phone based inquiries and personal meetings.
- Leading the school sales of the company
- Responsible for developing marketing plans and strategies
- Executing marketing policy set by management
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to strengthen and maintain the existing customer base
- Generate new ideas to reach clients through the online/offline medium
- Develop market visit plan and lead the marketing team for its implementation
- Supporting the team in day to day activities
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Creating and implementing a marketing campaign and strategies
Ad hoc duties
- May be required to assist
- Other administrative duties/projects
- Event preparation
- Assist to trainers
Salary: NPR. 20,000 – NPR 30000 + Sales incentive + Travel Allowance
- Email with your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Marketing Officer", addressing all the essential requirements.
- If you have been referred by current or past Play Nepal employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information.
Visit playnepal.com.np to know more about us!