Job Location: Kathmandu
No.of Vacancy: 01
- Drive traffic to company pages and create goals to meet
- Take ownership of Marketing KPIs and ensure optimal utilization of all channels
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback data.
- Evaluate end to end customer experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies and adopt where appropriate
- Generate reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain PR
- Conduct market visits, organize meetings, prepare presentations
- Develop and implement SEO , Google Analytics, Google Adwords etc
- Create and manage link building strategies, email marketing strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media strategies
- Create and groom a marketing team in near future
What you’ll need:
- BBA graduate or MBA (preferred)
- The right attitude, energy and attention to details
Office time: 9:30 AM -5:30 PM,
(Work is measured by productivity and not time. Let’s make history together).
Please email your resume or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter Please mention the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.