- Developing marketing strategy for the company.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Identifying potential clients through research.
- Managing and planning appointments and meetings with potential and already clients.
- Working closely with designers and assisting with new projects.
- Maintaining effective communications internally to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of the marketing objectives.
- Prepare budgets for marketing and monitor them.
- Maintaining and analyzing marketing database like client list, potential client list, competitors’ list, etc. for future marketing strategies.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Prepare and submit marketing report.
Interested Candidates can send their updated resume to [email protected] by April 04, 2016