Reporting Role: Project Manager
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Coordinate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Mastering in understanding and monitoring the system within probation period
- Good on writing test cases, following test lifecycle and approaching to better solutions
- Proper follow up of QA lifecylce and able to coordinate with cross departments
- Development of strategy on introduction, resource, scope and schedule for test activities, test tools, test priorities, test planning and the types of test that has to be performed
- Focus on automated testing, automation script writing and use of automation tools
- To be disruptive & innovative
- To lead by example
- To perform under pressure
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health and Accidental (GPA) Insurance, CUG SIM Card (Talk time and Data Pack), 5-day work week, ESOP for Employees working more than 3 years.
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself. Deadline to apply is 5th of July, 2020.