- Responsible for teaching social studies subject to Lower Secondary level students
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- Keep proper discipline in the classroom and on the school premises for a good teaching environment.
- Maintain a clean, attractive, well-ordered classroom.
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary No Bar for the right Candidate. Our Remuneration is the best in the industry.