- Under the supervision and guidance of PC and Engineer handle the logistics and support to the infrastructure related activities, maintain records, stock books.
- Communication/coordination with the LGs/stakeholders. Provide technical assistance during the CFA activities.
- Must be responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects of organization.
- Ensuring that a project takes-off and is completed smoothly.
- The Logistics supervisor is the primary focal point and communication channel for the staff, vendor and PC etc.
- Build relationship and communication with suppliers, WFP, warehouse, Local Government representatives, User's Committee and other key staff members mobilized in the project sites for construction materials transportation, storage and tracking as well.
- Maintain inventory of the construction materials including purchase orders, stock, local transportation and suggest for the re-order of the construction materials.
- Keep progress and stock tracking of each project in respective local governments.
- Inspection of construction materials upon arrival from WFP suppliers in the district and suggest on the quality and quantity of the materials upon physical count and quality check, for the further payment to supplier.
- Arrange construction materials pickups and delivery up to the project sites and keep record upto date.
- Ensure appropriate physical safety and health guidelines and SOPs are well implemented during implementation.
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 15th Jan 2021 from the first date of publication to: [email protected], [email protected], www.pacenepal.world or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.