The position holder will be responsible to support for smooth functioning of the operations functions at field office. S/he will be responsible for managing assets and inventories, cash fund and general administrative support at the field office including front desk management.
Term and Location: Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Itahari Field Office.
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration or any relevant subject
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar role or demonstrable evidence of the ability to take the role
- Basic knowledge of tax laws & bylaws, procurement process and inventory management
- Analysis & reasoning and organising skills
- Managing, motivating and skill in coaching people.
- Effective communicating skills
- Negotiation and networking skill
- Ensure goods, materials and services are received on time as per the order specifications and requirement
- Verify and test the goods, materials and services before delivering it to the requester
- Perform paper based GSRN and SAP based GRN upon goods & service received against the Purchase Order (PO) in SAP
- Ensure the Assets (both fixed and non-fixed) and inventory database are always updated with complete information, analysis and accuracy at all times
- Support in arranging the transfer or disposal of fixed assets/ equipment to the partners/other agency following Operation Manual
- Keep track of insurance coverage of all assets and ensure its timely coverage/renewal
- Keep track of the stock of non-consumable items stored in ware house
- Conduct regular servicing/repairs of office equipment and assets as per service contracts; check quality of services of the maintenance work
- Responsible for front desk management, phone calls including visitors
- Manage vehicle and transport for the field office/ visitors on official business/event
- Manage cash fund transactions and accurately maintain record of expenditures and cash balance on a daily basis
- Ensure payment requests are approved by concerned authority and has supporting documents before releasing payment out of cash fund
- Ensure cash fund is kept safely and used for official transactions only