About the Role:
Goodwill Finance is currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate person to join our team for the position of Loan Processing Officer. This role is a back-office loan processing position where you will be responsible for ensuring smooth transactions and management of home loans and finance processes, ensuring accuracy and compliance with established regulations and company policies. The Loan Processing Officer will work closely with operation manager, mortgage broker, clients, and financial institutions to facilitate the loan application process and provide exceptional service throughout.
- Preparing fact find sheets and transferring data to Customer Record Management (CRM)
- Verify client information, employment details, credit history, and financial statements
- Review home loan applications and supporting documentation to ensure all completeness and accuracy.
- Processing and submission to ApplyOnline (submission system)
- Keep clients informed about the status of their loan applications, providing updates and addressing any concerns or inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and upto date records of loan applications, correspondence, and other relevant documentation.
- Liaise with clients, lenders, accountants, solicitors, conveyancers and other stakeholders to obtain necessary documentation and resolve any issues that may arise during the loan application process
- Efficiently managing and responding phone and email communications
- Ordering and management of valuations
- Client relationship management (pre and post-settlement)
- Managing all variations and discharge applications, including pricing
- Ensure settlement occurs and loan completes smoothly.
- Monitoring and processing mortgage files from start to settlement.
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least one year of industry experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Must be proficient in English language (both verbal and written)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with accurate data entry
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent analytical skills and good with numbers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and effectively handle multiple files at any one time.
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package as per the skills and experience
- Excellent company culture with a friendly and professional approach
- Regular training and developments
- Ongoing career progression within the company
- Performance-based annual remuneration review
Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am TO 3:30 pm (includes 1-hour lunch break)