The post holder must have government liaisoning experience from Real Estate Background.
- A liaison officer, who’s primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Handling and maintaining all Land Records under ownership of the Company.
- Studying and interpretation of statutory documents related to Land Real Estate Project proposals, for understanding issues related to title, Mutation Entries, ownership, zone, boundaries, access, sale/ purchase documentation, demarcation, reservation and such other documents related to company’s records.
- Coordinating for preparation of Architectural and Civil Drawings, Tender documents, BoQ with the Consultant under guidance from the Management.
- Interpreting bye-laws of sanctioning authorities of real estate projects and due diligence towards sanction, completion etc.
- Shall be adept at independently liaison with Government entities relevant sanction (Nagar Palika, Ward office, Malpot Karyalaya, Napio Karyalaya etc.) authorities, Architects, Consultants Contractors and Clients for real estate development projects.
- Shall be familiar with reading, understanding statutory documents in Nepali and English.
- Drafting letters for submission to the Nagar Palika, Ward office, Malpot Karyalaya, Napi Karyalaya and other concern authorities in both Nepali and English.
- Sales promotion of the land plots and houses developed by the Company.
- Coordination and overseeing of infrastructure works at site.
- Submit weekly/ monthly report/update to the management.
- Other admin duties in Head Office and support to the sales, legal closures etc.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume with passport size photo, CV stating relevant experience and expected salary etc to [email protected]