- Participate in preparation of various immigration visas including H-1B/L-1/E-3 and PERM
- Conduct basic immigration legal research
- Prepare various family and employment based immigration applications after conferring with our New York Office
- Respond to client questions regarding immigration case status
- Respond to immigration RFE
- Maintain and update immigration docketing system to monitor response dates for Office Actions, filings, fees and payments
- Supervise and train other candidates in due time.
- This is night shift operation ONLY.
- Graduates of U.S. Universities in any subject (MBAs or Computer) are highly preferred.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/ Resume to [email protected]