We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Legal Advisor to join our team at Tech Central, a rapidly growing IT company. The Legal Advisor will be responsible for advising and assisting the company on a variety of legal matters, including contracts, intellectual property, employment law, labor law, corporate law, and data privacy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate and technology law and be at ease working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They must also have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
The role also works closely with the Executives, operational Managing Directors, project teams, and so on.
- Advise the company on legal matters related to contracts, intellectual property, employment law, and data privacy.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of legal documents, including contracts, licenses, and other agreements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures.
- Advise on risk management and compliance issues.
- Provide guidance and support on legal matters to various departments within the company.
- Provide expert advice/opinion on matters related to Nepalese Corporate Law, Banking Law, Contract Law, Labor Law, Cooperative laws, International Trade Law, etc.
- Prepare, manage and filing of proper legal documents.
- Provide support, assist, and guide management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
- Review internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Must hold a valid advocate license in Nepal.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a law firm, banking or corporate houses
- Fluent English (both verbal & written)
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Excellent attention to detail for the purpose of contract review and negotiation
- Ability to understand and interpret Labor Law policies and guidelines
- Ability to plan and organize own work, with little supervision
If you are a highly qualified and experienced Legal Advisor with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at our company.