- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments
- Assisting management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising contract documentation, and ensuring it is qualified in the best interests of the Company
- Provide support, advice and guidance as necessary to the members of the project teams and senior managers on legal and contractual matters on projects, in both main and sub-contracts
- Be aware of and when required, become involved in contractual disputes with Clients and subcontractors so that claims and disputes are handled in such a way as to achieve the optimum commercial advantage for the company, with minimum risk; Prepare settlement paperwork and ensure this is completed effectively
- Instructing and supervising external solicitors in litigation and other legal matters concerning the Companies' business
- Provide reports as required to meet the requirements of both local and corporate reporting on defined activities
- Provide advice to Company in respect of Company’s legal obligations; keep Company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations and advise on company secretarial matters
Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume at [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.