A. Module: International Financial Reporting (BBA)
- Demonstrate ability to explain the basic principles of company law.
- Develop an interest in legal issues in so far as they affect business organizations.
- Understand the role of the regulatory framework for corporate reporting.
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies in a format suitable for publication.
- Conduct a critical assessment of company performance.
B. Module: Logic and Problem Solving
- Computational Mathematics and Digital Logic
- M.Sc./M.E/Master's Degree in a relevant field or Bachelor's Degree with significant work experience.