We are looking for Lecturers who must have knowledge for lesson planning, preparation and research, contact/teaching time with student, preparing and assessing students' work.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Familiarize him or herself with the course guide provided.
- Mark the attendance of students at the beginning of every class
- Prepare the lesson plans for each course and effectively lecture and deliver the materials found in the entire study guide to the students.
- Educate the students on expected academic standards such as proper referencing of works and discouraging plagiarism.
- Guide the students in any project and assignment work and ensuring that such works are submitted on time.
- Prepare the students for examination by conducting revision session and reviewing past examination questions.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on student research project and assignment work as well as mark student projects, assignment and examinations scripts within the stipulated time.
- Meet and guide students outside of class for reasonable periods of time where necessary.
- Ensure that he or she develops and maintains a high standard of up-to date subject and technical expertise in their chosen academic areas.
- Perform administrative work to support the academic activities of the institution.
- Perform any other work as deemed reasonable by the institution..