Duty Station: Kalaiya Bara with frequently field visits to programme districts
Line Manager: Project Manager
Contract Period: One year (extendable)
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Programme Development, Planning and Implementation.
- Maintain a set of documentation of meetings/training organized
- Collection, compilation and production of Case Studies and success stories
- Collect the updated training manuals, guidelines and others when needed
- Develop program concept note, proposal and preparing press release
- Organizing an archiving system and control the access to documents
- Working with Project Manager and project team to ensure quality and consistency of documentation practice across the organization.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Establish electronic filing system and backup system of the program
- Carried out research/survey/assessment activities in the projects
- Analysis of survey data/reports and provide guidance for program improvement
- Enhance Media communication, dissemination, sharing and networking
- Ensure the collection, sharing and disseminating of the project experiences, learning and good practices
- Work closely with other team members and strengthen M&E system
- Support in organizational development activities
2. Programme Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor implementation of activities through regular field visits and interactions with communities, local government bodies and other stakeholders.
- Document and disseminate promising approaches, technologies, guidelines and learning of the programme for advocacy and policy development.
- Compile various reports (monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual etc.) and other information
- Support to conduct programmatic monitoring, reviews, assessments and evaluation of the programme.
3. Other specific responsibilities as assigned
- Professionally discharge assignments/ tasks delegated/dispensed by PM/ED.
- Initiate joint monitoring visits in collaboration with local government and other key stakeholders and feed in program team for the effective implementation of program intervention.
4. Education and Experience
- Completed Bachelor/Master’s degree in social science, communication and relevant discipline.
- 2 years of working experience of project monitoring toward log frame and reporting.
- Working experience on the role in education sector will be preferred.
- Experience working on consortium projects.
5. Language Requirement
- Fluency in both spoken and written Nepali and English languages is required.
- Knowledge of local language is required.
6. Other Competency Required
- Good understanding of the socio-economic and political context of Nepal
- Knowledge of local laws and compliances
- LFA, M&E and reporting skills
- Communication and handling of social media
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Good command on computer application including MS Excel, Word, Power Point
This job has expired.