The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for contributing to the design and delivery of people learning and development strategies in support of the organization's strategic and operational plans. Working in partnership with managers and teams across HLE to support a programme of continuous performance improvement, education and training initiatives, this role will have a key role in helping HLE to become a high performing, learning organisation and an employer of choice.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs in line with ongoing business requirements and strategy, and training needs analysis data
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs utilising KPI/performance data, talent management, and succession planning data
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training) utilising the 70:20:10 approach
- Develop and deliver fit for purpose measures for learning and development including courses, workshops, and other training per business requirements
- Measure the effectiveness of the training delivered and report to applicable stakeholders. Continuously improve training content to ensure it is meeting the needs of the business, and performance outcomes for participants.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Create and manage a learning calendar for HLE ensuring all internal technical training is delivered on a regular basis per business requirements
- Support managers to develop their team members through career pathing including tracking which individuals are on each career path, and timeframes for readiness/eligibility
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the learning and development offerings at Home Loan Experts
- Source external vendors to supplement HLE development offerings where required
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career :L&D Specialist ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.