To ensure success as a junior QA engineer you should have adequate experience in software development, problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt to new circumstances and work under pressure.
- Bachelors or Masters of Technology in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent course.
- Experience/knowledge in Software Testing & Quality assurance or software development.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Work experience in different types of testing e.g. Functional, Regression, Smoke, Integration testing.
- Proficient in Manual Testing of Web applications.
- Working Knowledge of automation tools (Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Django Tests, Nightwatch).
- Experience on Defect tracking tools (LACK, JIRA, Bugzilla, GITLAB).
- Experience working with Postman and other API testing tools.
- Handling multiple assignments simultaneously