This role requires to assist in analyzing, designing, developing and implementing software solutions. He/ She shall also be assisting in business & system requirements gathering, system design, development, testing and implementation of new systems, interacting with other vendors/consultants and/or end users to ensure functional requirements are met.
- At least University degree in engineering/ science, IT/IS, computer applications or related field.
- At least 1-2 year of experience in Java programming for system/ technology design, development or implementation. Outstanding fresh graduates with good knowledge of major computer languages, databases, and designing are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to design client-side & server-side architecture and; build front-end applications.
- Exposure in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC, Play Framework, etc).
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL & ORM technologies in Windows and/or Unix/Linux based platforms.
- Experience on design and development of REST API over spring boot application.
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, Message Queue, FTP, financial messaging and encryption technology will be advantage.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Exposure of tools like Git, Docker, JIRA and other similar tools would be an advantage.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.