Department: Corporate Financial Advisory/ Investment Banking Department
Job Category: Corporate Financial Advisory
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial analysis by using various financial models and valuation methods
- Exploring various prospective projects and help in business expansion
- Taking complete responsibility of projects and deals
- Preparing various presentations and present them as per requirement
- Researching updated industrial trends, coordinating with market experts to gather market intelligence regarding the company and overall industry.
- Performing due diligence, research work and complete documentation of live deals.
- Initiating deal meetings, finalizing agendas and coordinating with various parties involved.
- Assisting in drafting and signing NDAs, investment agreements, shareholder’s agreement, company incorporation documents, and facilitate in institutionalizing decision making process.
- Providing required managerial support to the clients.
- Providing periodic review/progress report of the invested companies/projects
- Updating oneself on the financial market of the country, current events and act for mitigating their impact on the company’s business accordingly.