This role requires to analyze, design, develop and implement iOS app based software solutions. He/ She shall be engaged in requirements gathering, design, development, testing, maintenance and implementation of various Apps.
- At least University degree in engineering/ science, IT/IS, computer applications or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in iOS app development and have published at least one original iOS app. Outstanding fresh graduates with good knowledge of major computer languages, databases, and designing are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient with Swift, & knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong knowledge on iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Good knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools.
- Experience working with remote data via REST/JSON, and third-party libraries and APIs, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as GPS, gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.